Relationship Deal Breakers

Do you know why the bride is always smiling as she’s walking down the aisle? She knows she’s done doing, you know.

What’s this 555 shit in your name? Is it something numerology shit?

lol

Area code of phone number.

My Ninja.

so many betas out there have to beg for ‘it’ once a year on their birthday. if a guy likes to get brain and the girl witholds, she’s basically pissing on your tree, telling you she owns you. if that’s your situation, it’s your fault for allowing yourself to be a doormat.

Yo TF, word. What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, she’s already been told twice.

Sounds like your friends married the wrong girls. I wouldn’t put up with that.

that’s right. don’t settle for anything under 2x daily

^^^ ok, first of all, I’m more smug than ever to have made the choice of the eternal bacelorette! geeze guys, you make it sound so fun (not)

For those of you who are married/in commited relationship and happy I am not directing this to you. I honor all forms of a happy life…but the rest of the “alpha” male population… I am disappointed. You guys have the opportunity, funds and intelligence (charisma) to actually pull off the eternal bachelor right. (well, SOME of you) I’m not even talking about hooking up with every woman you see like some creepy womanizer. I’m talking about the kind of man who takes women in general as his feminine companion. He enjoyes the intellectual and/or emotional bond with whoever he finds engaging in the molment. He has amazing physical relationships with certain special like minded women. You guys can pull this s**t off… but instead you commit to one girl who is probably just looking for the next dude to “monkey branch” to. Why do you pick one girl over intimate bonds with a few? (given starting a family is not on the horizon)

It makes me cranky because I’m keen to be the female version of the elegant playboy… but all of you “alpha” guys are sweating it out in your lame relationships that you don’t want to be in. I’m left with these boring betas that can’t hold a conversation and wanna be in relationships! Isn’t supposed to be the other way around! . sigh, I know, my fault for breaking tradition and choosing not to marry and what not. But it’s frustrating becasue it seems like a lot of guys are in relationships because they think that is the only way to have companionship… but it isn’t.

^How old are you?

^^36

Lying is usually a big thing to me and is a relationship breaker. However, recently some crap went down at this bar (outside, next to it) and this blonde chick lied to cover me (when the owner called the next day) to cover up. I thought she would roll on me (as hot blonde chicks are usually spineless), she but covered for me. That was unexpected. We are just friends, but if we were ever to become closer I would have to think heavily about that.

Damn, this chick just sent me a picture of an apology letter she wrote to the owner with the cash enclosed and a wax seal on the back with her signature imprinted in green wax. wtf ok shes offically awesome.

for the record i don’t condone violence towards women.

True, I agree, but I don’t condone violence against men either. This chick I used to date was pissed at me and hit me with her purse. I was like thats it - we’re done. You don’t hit people when you disagree with them. Violence is not the answer. I told her to sign up for anger management classes … she later did admit it was a problem.

Anyone see that episode when Khloe hit Scott in the face? He told her to go to anger management and she actually did. (Keeping up with the Ks ---- Frank knows this stuff)

yo we need to hit up the club. shoudl we invite cvm?

yeah def

+1