Schweser ONLY Mock Results and Discussion

cpepin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Exam 2 PM 75%, Questions 37-42 killed me I missed > 4 out of six, I’d like to punch Treynor and his > buddy Black in the mouth :slight_smile: > > With this short to go is everyone basically > testing and just reading what they got wrong? Or > are you still studying areas that you think you > need to sharpen? > > I’ve been spending most of my time cracking the > books and trying to study a little more but I’m > also worried that I did not do enough questions > this week. Previous was Exam 2 AM Just finished Exam 2 PM = 75% Missed 4 out fo 6 on questions 109 - 114 and 3 out of 6 on 115 - 120. Have not studied Econ and Int Cap M in a while and I was punished for it. I guess that is where I will be studying tomorrow before I start #3 on Saturday.

Just finished Exam 3 AM, got a 73.34%. This was a tough exam.

Yes it was a tough exam. My worst score, got a 78%. For once ethics was the easiest though, haha. I never really thought about goodwill under the equity method, but it made sense after I went back and read.

Book 1 Exam 3 AM 80%. Have not reviewed it yet will tomorrow. For FRA ss 7 is definitely my trouble missed 3 on that section. Pretty happy with that.

Before you co crazy on some of these questions check the errata Practice Exams, Volume 1 Printable Version - Sort by Newest First - Sort by Oldest First Correction Exam 1pm #83 - please disregard this question. Posted: 2010-05-07 Correction Exam 2, page 80. Please disregard Question 21. Posted: 2010-04-22 Clarification Exam 2, Question 41. Answer choice B is clearly the most correct, but choice C is potentially correct as well. Alpha is a type of excess return, but the terms are not necessarily identical. Excess return is just any return over the risk free rate. Posted: 2010-05-11 Correction Exam 3, page 156. Disregard question 45. The amount of the impairment charge will not necessarily be the same under IFRS and US GAAP. Posted: 2010-02-19 Practice Exams, Volume 2 Printable Version - Sort by Newest First - Sort by Oldest First Correction Exam 1, Question 20, Please disregard this question. Posted: 2010-05-11 Clarification Exam 1, Question 107 uses Exhibit 1 from page 61. The label for Net Income in Exhibit 1 should be “Net Income - Next Year’s Forecast.” ROE should be calculated as 19.5/79.5. Posted: 2010-05-11 Correction Exam 2AM Question 18 - Please disregard. The short-term impact on prices is not discussed in the curriculum. Posted: 2010-05-14 Correction Exam 3am #37 - Please disregard this question. Posted: 2010-05-07

bk 1 ex 1 am - 75 bk 1 ex 1 pm - 80 bk 1 ex 2 am - 75 i need to crack into the high 80s. wish me luck.

Something’s gotta be wrong… I just got a 55/60 on the Book 1 Exam 1 AM. I couldn’t believe it! There’s were some guesses that I got right, but still I’m amazed. Becoming cautiously optimistic. The thing with these Practice Exams is that they never really test the same material as you get through them all, so I’m expecting my scores to drop.

Got a 80% on the afternoon portion…Last two sets of questions hurt my score.

Wow, my confidence is at an all-time low… Volume 2, exam #1: AM = 70% PM = 65% I’m getting murdered by some of these item sets, I find the questions to be extremely confusing and the calculations certainly seem to take a lot longer than 3 minutes. How is everyone scoring so high on these practice exams!?

Does anyone have any general thought on how scores on these Mock Exams translate to the actual L2 Exam? I remember that for L1 that the Schweser Mock Exams 1,2 were about = to L1 and 3=6 were harder than the exam. Am I missing something? The scores I see people putting up are pretty high if these types of numbers are the norm I would think you need to be doing over 80% on your last couple of Schweser tests to be confident.

Book 1: Exam 2AM= 77% Exam 2PM= 83% I was cruising in the PM section until I hit economics at the end. I’m starting to get comfortable with the larger sections, so now I need to refresh my knowledge of Quants, Econ, AA, etc.

Book 1: Exam 2AM= 77% Exam 2PM= 83% I was cruising in the PM section until I hit economics at the end. I’m starting to get comfortable with the larger sections, so now I need to refresh my knowledge of Quants, Econ, AA, etc.

Book 1: Exam 1AM= 78% Exam 1PM= 82%

Just took Exam 1 AM from Book 1 and got a 62%. Ouch! That’s a big wake up call considering how well I’ve performed on the Stalla practice exam book. There was one question in relation to finding the long term obligations to capitalization ratio, which I probably spent a good 5 to 10 minutes on.

Can any retakers comment on Schweser practice exam applicability to the real thing? While averages seem to be high on the Schweser, they seem to be at a more “realistic” level for the CFAI samples and mocks. Any insights?

book one, test one, AM & PM are very easy compared to the rest. they start easy, get your confidence up and then kill you.

Just took the PM section of Exam 1 in book 1, got a 78%. Confidence level is back up, so I’m gonna take the rest of the night off and get hammered with a few coworkers as a last hurrah.

Hi Everyone, I still have a bunch of material to cover and will only be able to write one schweser practice exam - probably just the one session. In your opintion which session of which specfic practice exam will give me most value for money Thanks a lot

Practice Exams Vol. 1 - Exam 1 AM - 76.67% Practice Exams Vol. 1 - Exam 1 PM - 70.00% Practice Exams Vol. 1 - Exam 2 AM - 71.67% Practice Exams Vol. 1 - Exam 2 PM - 78.33% Exam 3 this weekend.

exam 1am - 65% exam 1pm - 68% exam 2am - 70% exam2pm - 85% exam3am - 73% CFA mock am - 70% CFA mock pm - 82%