shorter error message - pass or fail?

And then after clicking on Candidate resources I am getting

Study Access your study materials Your curriculum eBook Log in to VitalSource to access your eBook. Level III exam details Review the exam structure, question format, and study tips. Level III acronyms Know your acronyms. Common acronyms are no longer spelled out in the exam questions. Print version of the curriculum Purchase a print version of the curriculum. Supplemental material for Level III Appendices for Estate Planning in a Global Context Tools Plan, practice, and prepare Interactive study planner This tool can help you schedule the time you need to prepare for the exam. Exam prep providers See which exam prep providers participate in the Prep Provider Guidelines Program and opt-in. Get the mobile study app Access your eBook, study planner, and practice tests: For Android devices | For Apple devices The Exam Where, when, and how Your exam result June 2015 Level III exam results will be emailed 11 August, after 9:00 a.m. ET and will be available online 12 August, after 9:00 a.m. ET. Receiving your charter Charters are delivered to the primary address in your CFA Institute account; make sure yours is accurate and complete. Change your test center Change requests are approved on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability. Know the testing policies Make sure you read and understand all the CFA Program testing policies. Registration confirmation View your exam registration confirmation.

Ciick on change test centers and select change location highlighted in blue it should take you to home page

Its taking me to " CFA Exam test centre"

Trust me, I suppose I have a different interface as you guys

You do not get an error since the outcome of your test has not been decided on yet. Not for nothing there exists a “review phase”.

You are almost there

scroll down and click on change my test option in blue

Thank You HG29JP

I dont see register for next exam option.

Is there anyone able to see this?

i swear it is because you passed! it is a SIGN! You do not have to take cfa exam ever again!

No one has register option

can you see apply for 2016 access scholarship under cfa program

I dont beleive in this trick till someone vouches for seeing an option like this.

Another conspiracy theory? Come on guys, you’re better than that…

Go to:

http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com

do you see “register for your next level”? If not then Kimo is a troll (with apologies to all the trolls for this insult)

It sounds like short = pass ; long = fail.

There is abundant evidence of this in the threads.

Can anyone point to proof for long = fail?

So far on short = pass someone who got the prelim. results with a pass has a short. Also those with confident passes got short.

I wouldn’t count on it meaning anything but if it does I would also think that short message is pass and long is fail. The long message mentions something about “register” which could mean a fail and have to re-register for Level 3. I got a short message so here’s to hoping the theory is correct.

Пиздец полная хуйня!

Just out of curiosity, are other candidates getting Level III material emails from Schweser already? I have gotten like six emails and its starting to sketch me out this close to d day.

How is that relevant to CFAI test results? Are you implying Schweser has early access to candiate scores from CFAI?

^haven’t received an email from Schweser since June 8…

Wooa klaudnine, not implying anything, just asking. I think This whole early result thing has everyone on edge a little more than usual…good luck to everyone on Tuesday. I know i will take all I can get.

The message hasn’t changed for me 2 business days before the official release…guess they don’t measure the different stages of data processing.

rahul is a liar and ran away from forum