The USA is a terrorist state

He claims to be a Christian.

Emphasis on “claims”.

^yea there’s a religious fraud spearheading world peace. Riiiiiiiight.

“Nobody reads the Bible more than me.” - President Trump

That’s exactly the sort of claim I was mentioning.

Thanks for posting that.

Blinded by hatred, most of you are incapable of seeing what is unfolding right in front of you.

https://twitter.com/trumpwarroom/status/1214967847039983616?s=21

i am relgious cuz im going to a catholic retreat for the next 3 days. wish me luck fam.

Last time a religious leader tried to force world peace it ended with a funny Monty Python sketch.

low key i dont like church either. but i like tradition. it gives me something stable.

I’ve been abroad and the only channel in english is CNN and they’ve been blasting this “Crisis with Iran” segment nonstop with emphasis on Iran meant to miss, Iran informed Americans, etc. You would think a news agency would allow the Iranian government to sell their attack as damaging and a slap in the face knowing that the Iranian people are watching this.

On a different note, it’s really hard to want peace with a country that continuously chants Death to America while burning our flag. I have many persian friends from wrestling so I know the entire nation does not think like this (and vice versa) but even a measured man like myself sees RED when these clips are played. When you see a clip like the one below it begs the question - do you want peace?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu-cash1ypU

You don’t even find it a LITTLE funny?

I’ve been anti war since Ron Paul but despite that def a NO, makes me want to ranger up with Metallica’s For Whom The Bells Toll

The people of Iran are cool in my experience. They’re pretty progressive and the women can be stunningly gorgeous (not that it matters, but we shouldn’t bomb beautiful people). Just like us, they have extremists too, though.

Had the US not screwed everything up, Iran could still look like this:

Sporting mullet haircuts and flares, a group of friends at Tehran university pose together in the 1970s Promise of a vibrant future: Female students at Tehran university in 1971 read their books in the sunshine while wearing bold miniskirts and contemporary fashions

yea we rap sometimes

Image may contain: text

If Turd agreeing with that tweet isn’t the quintessential case of confirmation bias, I don’t know what is.

Plot Twist: Jenna is agreeing with Turd’s tweet.

She’s a big Turd supporter.

Yeah funny indeed until you realize the stakes are a drone making you one with the earth.

I don’t speak Farsi but I do have friends who do and the literal translation is Death to America. They said it could also be interrupted as Down to America, but either way when you have a large group chanting this slogan over and over again while burning the America flag it’s pretty hard to shrug it off.

lol who cares what they chant. what is their kill count. last i checked it was 0. dont let haters bothers you.

It’s actually -167

I also think the flag burning and chanting is funny. It’s a bunch of backwater politicians gathered in a room in front of a video camera chanting and burning flags poorly printed on copy paper for spectacle, even they find it funny, you can see one of the dudes break a grin about the situation towards the end.

Most of these people are probably pretty wealthy and well educated tbh, probably realize its theater and its not alll that different from any other political non-sense. Take US senators chanting “shame” when GOT was a thing or any of that laughable grandstanding. It’s meaningless jokes for audiences that buy into political theater, best to just laugh along.