Types of People You Can't Trust

How bad is your glow? All over or splotchy? Mine is super splotchy and I hate it. I wonder what other cures exists besides abstaining.

Some guy I know takes pill for that. They do not work…

I don’t trust the judgment of people that think having an AF Hall of Fame is a bad idea.

Add to the list:

People who use leaf blowers at 6:30am

^people you can’t trust, or people who annoy you?

People who annoy me? N_ggers.

^ really Greenie? even if you’re using the Chris Rock definition of the word it’s still out of order.

Anyone who uses a leaf blower at 6:30am is an idiot and can’t possibly be trusted.

^ I assume he’s referencing a South Park episode when Randy is on Wheel of Fortune. The correct answer is Naggers ie people who nag. Still a troll post tho if I may be so bold.

Add anyone asking for a signature to the list. That includes petitions, loan officers, and rushed colleagues.

Ever buy a house?

He is just a single dad cleaning yards as his second job to make ends meet. He must do this early in the morning because itera will cut off his balls if he is late for his other job. His daughter is in the hospital. You monster.

Great pull.

Yup and I read through everything very carefully. Did you just take what the attorney handed you and say “whelp looks good” and sign?

I said that at the beginning of this thread. You all describe people you don’t like rather than not trust!

I read everything. I was simply referring to the number of times you have to sign shit when buying a house. When I bought my first house, I brought a special pen to the closing because I was so excited. The pen was heavy as hell though and after about the 20th signature/initial, I really regretted bringing it.

I accept that this is a south park reference and that the right answer is nAggers.

But please, Greenman, don’t make the moderator’s job more difficult by going this close to the line. If you are going to go there, the joke’s punchline has to be extraordinarily good, and this one really doens’t cut it (it was funny in South Park, but only because of a bunch of stuff that wasn’t said or described here).

WASPY-est comment of the year. “ugh, my hand hurts from purchasing things with money”.

In my defense, it was a sub-$100k townhouse that looked like military housing. The development had no ammenities and was wedged between a cemetery and a propane depot. I actually had to have a rider on my HO insurance to cover the loss of the property in the event of the depot exploding.

I’m also only recently Protestant.

^And only recently white, too, I’m guessing.

I bought a condo and did not read everything I signed. I had representation to walk me through some of the material, however, I was told some of it was simply standard stuff that cannot be changed.

By the time you get to the closing table, there shouldn’t be open items that need additional discussion before an agreement.

And yes, it was supposed to be a reference to South Park Wheel of Fortune. I figured that since we’ve posted the video before, everybody would get the reference.

Strangely, though, the only person who had a problem with it was the guy who calls his family “a shower of cunts”.