What is your post-exam reward to yourself going to be?

Like most suburban white kids at the time, I was a big fan of 80’s rap/hip-hop. Loved LL Cool J, Run-DMC, The Fat Boys, NWA, 2 Live Crew, The Sugarhill Gang (I can still remember most of Rapper’s Delight), De La Soul, Big Daddy Kane, Biz Markie, Ice-T (yes kids, he was actually a rapper before Law & Order SVU), etc. Ironically, it was actually Run-DMC that introduced me to Aerosmith and Micheal Jackson’s “Beat It” introduced me to Eddie Van Halen and my transition to a rock fan began.

^ Man, you’re my brotha from anotha motha!

My affinity for rap/hip-hop kind of ended with Snoop’s Doggystyle. Enjoyed the album (and loved the beginning of the Gin & Juice video - “Snoop doggy dog, need to get a jobby job”), but was mostly into glam metal by then.

Double post

Hairy dude alert.

I bought myself a watch after getting the results, one of the best purchases I’ve made in my lifetime.

doggystyle top 10 albums of all time…

im going to spend a few hours at a local brothel

I am 100% a girl! I have high heels and I wear skirt suits. I ride horses - almost no guys ride horses. I think little oil companies are cute and I named my boobies oil and gas so I can laugh to myself when people talk about commodities being up.

Reddit style verification would go a long way here. FOR SCIENCE.

@econgirl would have been funny if you named them oil and gas because one was black and the other smelled like a boat.

@dvictr I wouldn’t even know where to find one.

We’re going to need photographic evidence. And to make sure it’s not a random photo off the internet:

hold a soda can in your left hand,

a sign that says “AF yo” on your right hand,

and a scarf around the neck,

That’s me in my pic! And if you look closely, you can see the oversupply of natural gas.

I was thinking just, like, holding a sign handwritten sign with the words “Econgirl” and then todays date. But I like what you’re on to with this soda / scarf / “AF yo” requirement.

Your picture is the size of a US nickle on my screen and to be quite honest, you look like a guy in drag standing infront of a 1998 Toyota Tercel. I’m sure you are actually amazingly attractive, but that’s what the picture looks like on my screen.

Isn’t that just what Canadian women look like?

Never heard a girl say “boobies”. Still calling BS.

It’s actually a Ferrari red Toyota Tercel, 1996 sport edition 4 cylinder 1.8 litre.

Okay fair enough, the pic is small and that is a $10 blonde wig, I wanted to preserve my identity so I can say obscene things on the internet. But I am a girl and that is me in the pic.

I wonder if this is Blake McA

r/gonewild style verification.

Is it obvious we don’t get a lot of female AFers?