What is your post-exam reward to yourself going to be?

ಠ_ಠ

There you go … no girl would mention that. Ever.

You forget though, I’m part lesbian.

^ I see. Are you into MFF? I’m married, wifey is certainly hot, and we live in Quebec. If you’re interested let me know and we can work out the details.

You forget though, I’m part lesbian.

[/quote]

^ I see. Are you into MFF? I’m married, wifey is certainly hot, and we live in Quebec. If you’re interested let me know and we can work out the details.

[/quote]

Lol, I’d feel outnumbered.

^ Not really, we can take turns and all three of us would be outnumbered at some point. But just to get the picture … when it comes to FF, are your more like a giver or a taker?

Jesus, I’m away from water cooler for one day and all hell breaks loose – what the hell happened to this thread?

Burst out laughing about man in drag in front of a toyota tercel. That was pure gold.

I want to try both. I tried practicing with myself and the floor and I don’t know how you guys get up to those kind of speeds.

It’s good. I’m more like a change up guy. Sometimes I’m very mouth-oriented, others I like to rough it up a little bit, nothing too strong and always fun, but a little bit of hard sex is very enjoyable for both. In any case, the key is time. Good sex needs enough time.

So, what do you say? Argentinian MFF for dinner one of these days yeah or nay?

I’m getting my motorcycle license right after the exam. Then I have to take the GMAT almost immediately after. If I find out in July that I passed the CFA, I’m doing a backpacking trip around Asia.

Hope I didn’t just jynx it. Good thing I don’t believe in that.

hmm… something in the description of that car tells me this is a guy. Most women I know would stop “it’s a Toyota” in describing that car.

“sport edition 4 cyclinder 1.8 litre” … hmmm… not saying a woman can’t know about cars, but that kind of detailed knowledge about a car coming from a woman is a definite outlier in my experience.

at least it wasn’t like “yea it’s a 2JZ engine type… etc etc”

Respect.

For the motorcycle license, GMAT, or Asia?

Ther are 4 people in the world driving that same fugly @ss red toyota tercel, how the hell is that blonde wig going to protect your identity?

To make sure you’re not Blaine McA we need you both to simutaneously post in this thread tomorrow @ 4pm EST the closing price of SPY. Can we have a mod verify the IP addresses were different?

All of them man. That’s legit.

^ Yup.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://movieclips.com/c9Qb-my-cousin-vinny-movie-automotive-expert/&sa=U&ei=dQe1T-2MOMOV6AHZ5NzbDw&ved=0CEEQtwIwAg&usg=AFQjCNFnKdHswMKte9hEQO7z-EiCM6xdeg

^So your proof is that a fictional girl knows her cars?

No, I just think it’s a funny scene. But to your point,

I once met Jordana Brewster (in a friend’s classes) and she actually knows a bit about cars from being on Fast and Furious, so maybe Marisa Tome does too.

I be Black Swan knows some women that know about cars from his time growing up in the country.