Where are you in the Level II curriculum at this point.

I thought im doing fine but so many out there have finished their first pass + questions. yikes!

You should all give up studying. But still come and take exam so you can help the curve… Thanks.

Finishing up Equity this week. Still have FI, PM, and Derivatives. Definitely ready for this to be over.

I am afraid of doing the EOCs knowing that I will fail them brutally =.=

hello people, will send notes tonight; I’m at work right now

PistolPt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You should all give up studying. > > But still come and take exam so you can help the > curve… > > Thanks. Not Funny

plzz i also need the notes, am a retaker, salmanthobani4116@yahoo.co.in

I need notes too! Please send them to d_sabawi@hotmail.com

i’ll add myself too, the notes please, and thank you in advance sungirl2727@gmail.com

sent out

Hi magicskyfairy, Can you kindly send the notes to skanuri@bama.ua.edu. I will be really grateful Thanks…

Hi magicskyfairy, Thanks a lot for the notes, wonderful effort indeed!!! All the best mate. Cheers!!!

Hi magicskyfairy, Can you please send the notes to rahul.sharma333@gmail.com Thanks a lot!!!

Round of applause for magic fairy! Thank you very much !

skyfairy, please could i ask you for your notes too? and send them to mndannatt at gmail.com? thanks a lot.

band 9 retaker…having read through the whole cfa curriculum again, notes on tricky areas and completed Eoc once…I have now started on old mocks etc…Seems to be going ok, a lot of the material has instantly come back to me, which is good, however I have to counter this with the thought that I know the material well, when with my disasterous band 9 from last June, I clearly do not…study hard, it is even worse if you have to take the exam a 2nd time!

hey magicskyfairy, thanks for notes. Great effort! But I have a doubt now. what reason would you attribute to your failing the exam last time? Is that you didn’t really work hard or something else. Because you would be one of the most hardworking guys based on the effort you’ve put into note taking.

I attribute my failure last year to a couple of things; - retention: It took a lot to make these notes, and that was pretty much how I studied. but 2 months later, I wouldn’t remember the content of stuff I’d written before. By the time I was on derivatives, I didn’t remember squat about equity, and there was just under a month left to go before the exam - didn’t do the EOCs: I relied solely on the prep package from stalla because that had gotten me by in level 1 with very solid results. The Stalla questions were not similar enough to what came up on the exam for level 2. - formula memorization: related to my first point,I did not spend enough time memorizing formulas, so I forgot a lot of them come exam time, even though conceptually I knew things about the formulas, the exam was very quantitative and I wasn’t prepared for that. I am putting a much heavier emphasis on formula memorization this time around, and regularly srcibble down all the formulas in the sheets I’ve been making (they were attached in what I emailed out). I feel like these efforts should make up for the gap cuz I didn’t fail by much.

could someone send me the notes to fraser _ romeo @ Yahoo.ca. thanks Good luck everyone.

I read through the Schweser books for the first 2 months. Now I am on Vol. (Book) 5 of the CFA Texts for the second reading. Should be through by mid of April with at least 6 weeks left to go thru the CFA EOC problems a second time (maybe also go thru the worked examples in the CFA Texts if time permits) and also solve as many question bank problems as possible b4 the exam day. It is a very challenging journey but I encourage everybody to continue to push as hard as possible for the prize.