Where are you in the Level II curriculum at this point.

Hi magicskyfairy, could you send me a copy of your notes please? rpszenny@gmail.com Thank you

magicskyfairy, I would appreciate a copy of your notes too. Thank you very much! jcantrell00@gmail.com

hi magicsky, I never received the notes. Please send to comingoutofthewoodwork@gmail.com

Hi MagicSky, could you send me one to sechung80@gmail.com? thanks

Hi magic can you send to: i_love_to_lurk_and_get_your_notes@thanksinadvance.com

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi magic > > can you send to: > > i_love_to_lurk_and_get_your_notes@thanksinadvance. > com +1

what is going on in these forums. do any of you actually think you can pass the exam if you read someone else’s notes? its like thinking that you can read a 100page summary of the material, you will pass. I mean if you do not understand the material and need help that is one thing otherwise come on people /rant

I highly doubt people are relying on one person’s notes to pass the exam. however, I believe everyone is seeing it as a condensed form of the curriculum as review. I personally have my own notes but in addition to reading my notes when I review, I also like using someone else’s notes in case I missed anything. It’s just a review… not the full curriculum and also it’s a portable way to refresh your memory (i.e during a commute or at the gym instead of lurking your books around) Starbuk, you don’t want the notes, that’s cool but I don’t see why you need to go on a forum and lecture everyone just because you don’t agree with someone else’s way of operating.

starbuk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what is going on in these forums. do any of you > actually think you can pass the exam if you read > someone else’s notes? its like thinking that you > can read a 100page summary of the material, you > will pass. I mean if you do not understand the > material and need help that is one thing otherwise > come on people > > /rant I agree with starbuk. There’s barely enough time for me to go through all MY OWN notes, let along someone else’s. EOC questions, practice tests, and review is all it takes folks. There is no magic review sheet you can get from a fellow studier that will do it.

^ nice use of the word magic, pretty good play on words with respect to my notes, what I can say is this; I read them, try to commit the formulas to memory, then I go straight to the official CFA texts to do the EOCs. if they don’t go well, then I read the official text, and try again after. So far, that has only been necessary for the Hedge Fund questions, and emerging markets (in equity). That being said, they’re written by me, so as the one reading them a year later, they speak to me in a way that’s more concise than it might be for someone else. not sure if other people are finding them helpful or not. I’d be curious to know if someone has been able to read one of the summaries i’ve done, and then find success with the EOCs for that chapter. Maybe people are, maybe not. haven’t really heard much feedback on whether they’ve actually helped anyone to be honest. Take them or leave them, doesn’t affect me either way : /

Hi magicskyfairy, could you send me a copy of your notes please? prhegde2000@gmail.com Thank you

Just upload it someplace common and post the link…

Guys in case any of you have received the notes, kindly upload it on rapidshare and post a link (provided magicskyfairy doesn’t mind of course)

5 % reading done. 95% prending. 100% eoc pending.

magicskyfairy, I would appreciate a copy of your notes too. Thank you very much! worldnews3@hotmail.com

I thought there wouldn’t be any trolling on these forums but I was wrong, lol. Thank you for the notes! They’re great as a companion to Schweser which is itself a summary of CFAI material - but as you correctly noted, this exam is quantitative and it really boils down to a mastery of the EOC questions and mocks; the application of the formulas more so than the retention of them. Not so great for me, I didn’t do so well for FRA and equities in level 1.

Magicskyfairy, I would be grateful for a copy of your notes as well. Thanks! bri241_1974@yahoo.com

I’m finishing up topic 33 of corporate finance. I am done with most of the EOCs but I have skipped half of the pension accounting stuff and all the multinationals. My goal is to finish off the first 3 books until march 31st.

i just emailed stuff out. Rapidshare was taking longer than 5 minutes to figure out so I stopped. if someone else wants to upload all that stuff and post a link, feel free.

I’d like to download the stuff, if anyone can pls upload and give the link, it’d be nice.