Which Global City Would You Live In?

Buenos Aires

1. There is rarely a direct flight from Austin to Midland. You have to fly to Dallas or Houston, change planes, then fly to Austin.

2. Southwest doesn’t fly to London. I suppose you mean that I can fly to Dallas, change planes, fly to Austin, then get out and get my luggage. Then I can check my bags again, go though check-in, get on another plane with another airline, and start all over again.

Sounds legit.

?

Concerning a), I’ve mentioned to you several times that you are severely underpaid and shouldn’t accept wages from 1992. You are being raped in broad daylight and you don’t seem to mind it. Your employer will continue to exploit you until you either man up or shove in his grill an offer from down the street.

You’re paying a big price to have the right to show up with short sleeve button downs and sneakers every morning.

NYC

Tokyo, where all the hoes be

Madrid of course! Paris is full of snobs, London and New York are full of depressed people, Rome is an infrastructural nightmare, Berlin is cold, Hong Kong is weird, Beijing is too Chinese.

But my favourite place in the world is Malta. Sun, sea, culture, great food…

No love for Toronto?

Valencia > Madrid

'eh

Barcelonas cool but that accent tho

:slight_smile:

15k vacation

ummmmm can I be your travel agent - how does it cost 15k to go anywhere

I don’t know. That’s like how much my wedding cost. I imagine that if you have two or three kids and spend $1k on each person’s plane tickets to go somewhere far, you could eventually get to $10k.

^Yeah, for a family of four looking to stay somewhere fairly nice for five or six days, you’re looking a five-figures easily.

We’re looking into doing a Disney cruise next year and it’ll be about $14k. Kids better behave or they’re going overboard.

I thought Disney was a cheaper travel alternative if you have kids. I heard so many time how Disney is “so middle class”. What am I missing here?

You can find $1600 two weeks all travel, lodging expenses and breakfast paid trips to europe on Groupon.

^^ I’ve not done a Disney cruise, but Disney World can be fairly affordable or ridiculously expensive depending on your tastes.

2000 kids on a boat singing Frozen songs is my idea of a vacation.

Have you tried groupon deals like that? I’ve heard negative feedback from friends, but they are somewhat snobby travellers.