Who has not started studying yet?

mcpass, Thx for the feedback - that’s what I was thinking. But I read up to IV A yesterday already! Since I started it, I’ll finish it up by tomorrow and get through SS1 cause then I’ll be thinking about how I left it unfinished the whole time. I’m really scared by what Schweser is saying about PM. Yippee!

OK I will be starting my study journey on Jan 7th (5 months before the exam). I am going to try and get in 1-2 hrs per day and increase that as it gets closer to May. Happy New Year everyone and lets tackle this bad boy.

Same here… Jan 23rd! What a sick feeling it would be to start studying level 2 now and receive a surprise failure on Jan 23rd. It would be a psychological crisis.

Just ordered Schweser … its starting

HOUSTON! I still am in shock that for some reason the stars were misaligned for you! I think your neighbor switch sheets on you. I wish you the bet of luck again this year…I hope I see you in L3 next year, but I hope I’m not retaking it! You will be missed in the L3 forum! Also you Turk. For all you newbies, listen to Houston adn Turk they are seasoned veterans.

I am starting studying today and I am NOT happy about it. 6 months off has a funny way of reducing one’s motivation.

Hey Willy, how you doing??? Are you tackling down L3 yet? Oh well, you pass some, you fail some. Hopefully this year!! Caspian, failing after months of hard work and studying reduces one’s motivation even more.

Especially when the reason I failed was because of those BS questions in Economics and not Asset Val, Ethics and Accounting, all of which I passed.

Jan. 23rd

Februarly 16th still seems solid to me…granted February 2nd is beginning to grow on me.

Feb 2nd actually sounds pretty nice. That date just feels right. Hmm…

I have been at it for about a week. I was worried about my motivation, but it is coming back. Having studied pretty hard last time should pay dividends this time. Caspian et al, the motivation will come back, especially after you find yourself getting through the stuff a little quicker, or hopefully with additional accuracy.

Can anyone elaborate on which LOS’s were moved up from LI to LII? I’ll admit over the holidays I have not been checking the CFAI website for info regarding this exam. If the answer can be had through a simple search feel free to let me have it. Thanks.

Some LOS were moved from level 1 to 2? I didn’t even know that.

The holidays were good Houston, hopefully your’s went well too!! I didn’t get as much time off as I would have liked this year, but I still managed to get some good time in with the family. Now it’s time to really get cracking. I’ve managed to get one read through of the Schweser material. L3 is alot different form L2. Very qualitative. Not a strong point for me :frowning: I’m hoping to have enough time to drop in here and crack the whip on you guys. :slight_smile: There’s alot of vets on this thread. You guys keep each other motivated right through this thing this year. I know you will all be moving on to bigger things next year.

Sigh. Schweser books should arrive anytime now. The next half year will not be enjoyable }: (

“Some LOS were moved from level 1 to 2? I didn’t even know that.” That would be great…I killed Level 1.

I don’t want to start rumors. I was referring to this post earlier in the thread: Re: Who has not started studying yet? Posted by: wawa (IP Logged) Date: December 16, 2007 04:05AM SeanC, you could start with Ethics and those chapters that have been moved off the Level I curriculum and into Level II (quite a few I believe).

I’m still waiting on results for L1… can’t decide whether to start studying L2 or revise L1. I’ll probably borrow someone’s old Econ book and start reading that sometime… :confused:

shob…you have 2 weeks till results come out. Get drunk…start studying on the 2nd.