Wife Complaining: How to be more sensitive?..

My wife does this quite a bit and I have a few questions to see if she wants a solution or she just needs to vent. 9.9999/10 she just needs to vent so just listen, be supportive and space out once you know a solution isn’t needed.

Highly functioning alcoholics and Russians.

stl def that guy that his wife is shagging someone on the side

Wait, there’s a third? Now I have to start over.

Good to see that somebody’s been taking notes.

I’ve encouraged my wife to sleep with other women but she insists she’s straight. I should have vetted her better before tying the knot.

lucky guy. neighbor, not you

On a serious note, I’ve often wondered if I’d really want a FFM situation. Sounds like a lot of work. On the other hand, it’s twice the boobs. Tough call.

Pulp Fiction - “Foot Massage” [video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCO-SBPTF5E]

That’s your serious note?!?

A wiseman once said that on average a woman mentally dumps a guy 6 months before she actually verbally tells him it’s over. Not saying it’s the case here as I have no idea about the relationship between the OP and his wife but I’m just throwing out a general statement that more often than not guys are clueless as to the state of their relationship. You have no idea how many times I’ve heard men say they are in a healthy, happy relationship before hearing their wives/gf dumped them a few weeks/months later…and the guy always ends up claiming he didn’t see it coming and how great/generous/loving he was to her.

KR - wtf, i thought id be your first AFer​​​​​​

OP - sounds horrible. ask for a divorce.

Truth right here. No turning back after that decision is made either.

Absolutely correct.

The most asked question by men after a breakup is how can I get her back. The only answer to that question is to move on and date new people.

Ironically the 2% chance that she changes her mind and wants to get back together is when she sees her former lover happy in his new life and sought after by other women.

This is great! Thanks

LMAO!!! laugh

Like Turd said, they don’t want rational answers, you’re supposed to say “SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE NEEDS SOME SNUGGLING AND ICE CREAM!!!”. Random nonsense to keep their mind off it.

we may disagree on whether Roger should retire, but FT’s dating advice is always spot on.

Women basically want 2 things:

a) listening ear

b) love and acts of kindness

Note: a) is many times more difficult than b). You can’t bemoan ridiculous comments, but have to be patient and understanding in a perspective that is different than yours.

Are his initials FT?

Men do that too