Women, part 3

I think a lot of men here are just upset that women’s loyalty and affection can’t be bought, except at perhaps $500 per hour, so for most of us it requires more than simply laying out cash. If manipulating women were as easy as that, these people would deem women “rational.”

One thing that’s nice about a woman who looks vulnerable or delicate or needy is that it provides an opportunity for us guys to play the role of the hero that rescues the damsel in distress. Even if that distress is simply “I haven’t had a good lay in a while.” Doing something and having a woman all excited and thankful (even if she could do it herself) is just a really nice feeling for a guy.

I like a woman who is smart, strong, and capable, but I also like to feel that I can offer her some kind of thought, experience, caring, etc., that she can’t find in a half dozen other places. That way I think she has a reason to stick with me, rather than trot off with the next guy who shows up, because he’s got more cash or more muscles.

You were supposed to play the parts of Van Patten and McDermott.

Step into my office because you’re fucking fired.

A while back there was a study, maybe someone can find it, that claimed something around 70% of wealthy divorced men, that stated they would like to get married again, cited the reason would be to spoil a beautiful woman. The day I learned I think differently than most. So, shortly after I read the article about the study, I was at a party with wealthy divorced men. Had to ask. They agreed. Mind blown.

“How do you write women so well?” I think of a man then take away reason and accountability.

Great movie…

And suddenly I am wondering what NANA is up to these days -.-

^

She sure was quirky. Beats the hell out of the cynicism here.

If women were excel they would be one big fuggin’ circular reference. Example.

Woman 1 - I wish my fiance made more money. He’s just so underpaid as a handyman.

Woman 2 - My fiance makes money, but he’s useless as a handyman. He’s useful at writing a check.

Both Women - I just wish my fiance would have more time to spend with me.

We can’t win fellas.

What’s the other part?

^What would her head look like on a stick?

Oh yeah. heh. I had heard that before. American Psycho I forgot.

So? The whole “be a strong independent American woman” is just a bunch of propaganda Americans are brainwashed with… not everyone is brainwashed. Some women are natural women and fine with that.

It definitely goes both ways. Women are natural caregivers and sometimes they just need someone to take care of, even if it’s their SO. That’s part of the reason women have such a hard time walking away from complete losers. They think they can “fix” him or whatever. Nope, the guy is just lazy and manipulative and the woman should run in the other direction.

Women may pull the “honey can you open this pickle jar” thing every now and again to make their man feel strong and needed. But I’d argue men are actually much better at playing the needy role and women are more prone to fall for it.

Did it ever occur to you that some women are naturally strong and independent?

Now, not sticking with who you are and trying to fit into some preconceived notion of how a “real woman” should be is just very sad.

It is astonishing how so many of you think it’s natural for a woman to be dependent on a man while simultaneously being terrified of losing half of the assets in the divorce.

Yes. I’ve noticed that. But they seem to find women who crave to take care to the point the man becomes “another child”. And they are fine with that.

At the end of the day, I believe there is a lid for every pot, and it’s best to find the right pot instead of bending the lid.

Yeah, except those times when the lid reallly is stuck on the pickle jar sure make you feel like a wimp in front of her. I’m usually able to get the things open, but it’s pretty embarrasing those times that I can’t. I’m not sure she cares that much, aside from the inconveniene of not getting it open.

It is impressive how doing something moderately physical/constructiony in the home can make your woman happy. My girl was upset that her rolling closet door had come off its rack and she wanted me to put it back on and get it rolling smoothly. It took a few extra minutes to figure out how to lift it and get it to align right so it would slide in correctly, but once I was done, she was so thrilled and happy, it was almost as I had personally held off ISIS in order to save a pack of stranded kittens from being crucified. My girl is pretty capable on her own, but somehow having me do it just thrilled her, the way having her prepare a meal feels special to me.

I had just read something about how women love it when their guy fixes something in the home, and watching her reaction, I realized “Holy carp! That stuff really works!”

There was a survey I heard about not too long ago that asked women what their men did that turned them on. Either the first or second answer was something along the lines of “watching him pick heavy stuff up with seemingly no effort.”

So, men, be sure to go around lifting random stuff above your head to impress the ladies.

Nope.

Because it is sexy:) And a huge turn on!

I took a trip with two women that I had no previous “relations” with. We ended up having a tire blowout at night on a mountain pass right at a sharp curve no less, Independence Pass for those that are familiar. Of course, I changed it in the dark without either of them even getting dirty. Slept with both of them that night, at different times. Now I know why. I thought I was dreaming. Two different late night visitors to my room at the condo. To this day, I don’t think number two knows that she wasn’t number one.