Women, part 3

Becoming a plumber keeps looking better and better…

Yet, I was alone the entire night after my level III results came out. Go figure…

This week on “Sure, that really happened…”

^Ghibli doesn’t strike me as the type to make up stuff.

C’mon. Even I’ve banged two different girls in one night. (On multiple occasions, I might add.) And I didn’t even use the Jedi Mind Trick to do it.

Your faith in your friends is your (weakness).

Didn’t bchad claim to have been with both a mother and daughter (though not during the same night)? When I write my memoirs, it seems like it’s going to be relatively uninteresting.

I don’t know about you guys, but whenever I have dealt with plumbers, tow truck drivers, etc., they were not exactly ideal male specimens. Perhaps their is a niche for “sexy repairmen” who specialize in suburban day time house visits.

Uh, I don’t think I’ve ever done that. I have walked down the street at times not being sure if the mother or the daughter is the more attractive one, but it was solely a discussion in my mind. (These days, the mothers seem to know how to put themselves together better than the daughters, I have to say).

I have had the extremely hot daughter of a GF say embarrasingly complimentary things to me, but that’s about it.

One time my wife let me have sex with her. We had our seven pound baby five months later.

Just to be clear. I was referring to bf/husband (not random plumbers or electricians) fixing things around the house to be extremely hot. And if you really think about it, those things can wait to be fixed…

To the dismay of sweep-the-leg, might have been me. In my case though, it was the same night, and literally four or five hours before I was flying out to Saudi Arabia for two months. Certainly the way to spend your last night in civilization. Yes, a Pirelli tire magazine advertisement can have the desired effect when nothing else is available,. Customs didn’t even let me keep a boating magazine. They started tearing out pages and then just confiscated it.

So much wrong with this…

Respect.

If you think about it, it’s likely your fault. Had bchad not trimmed his armpit hair at your suggestion, the daughter wouldn’t have had the hots for him.

OMG, maybe that was it?? The armpit hair. Seriously… you guys here on AF remember all that?? Wow.

I think krnyc means it was wrong of me to describe her as extremely hot. Maybe she isn’t hot, exactly, but she is jaw-droppingly beautiful. And very sweet, much like her mom. The mom is not as beautiful as the daughter, but still very attractive, and definitely hotter than many women half her age.

I’m not in danger of doing anything unethical today, but if I had met my GF and her daughter at the same time, I probably would have tried chatting up the daughter first.

Of course it’s my fault! Now, what punishment do I get?

What ages are we talking about? Was this like 15/45 or like 25/55? Either way has some different kind of kinky, but I am not here to judge.

Well, I don’t know how old BChad is. But if he’s 40, then it’s entirely possible that mom is 42 and daughter is 23.

Just as an aside - my wife is a 4th grade teacher. She teaches 10 year olds. Last year, one of her moms was 23 years old. That’s right. Mom was 23, daughter was 10. So someday, mom will be 35 and daughter will be 22. It’s entirely possible (if not likely) that they’ll be fighting over the same guy. (The 10 y.o. was the oldest of four.)

Let’s face it–if a girl has a kid at 13, then the kid probably ain’t coming from the best gene pool. And she’ll be the type to want to f—k mom’s boyfriend someday just to get back at her for some stupid teenage angst. And the kind of guys that are attracted to this will want to have both mom and daughter because, let’s face it, that’s probably the most awesome story ever.

Jerry Springer, here we come.

What’s gotten into you today?

Maybe I am feeling extra uptight today… But I can’t think of any age combinations in that trifecta that doesn’t make me go “eww”…

Just to contribute a data point, my gap was 22. 47 and 25 were the ages. I was 23.