Your Favorite Beer

ARROGANT BASTARD ALE!

What are “wee heavy Scotch Ales”?

Tomorrow I’m heading out to opening day, and before the game my buddies and I will log about three hours of tailgating. In this scenario, nothing beats Miller Lite. I love Blue Moon, Newcastle, Stella, etc. but you can’t drink them for three hours in the sun in a parking lot. Sometimes you just have to go the cheap domestic route.

amen brother - i see that you are worthy

IRON CITY

I’ll take the Ruination IPA. If only they sold it in my part of the midwest.

You from the Pittsburgh area?

Wow…outstanding question…

Canadian

Always loved Labatts and Molsen

Mexican

Dos Equis - screw Corona (especially with a cut lime slice) thats a girly mans beer

European

Never met a Dutch, German, or Chech beer I did not like. Remember getting my ass kicked by a 3rd beer of “Dinkel Acker” on a cruise down the Rhein some time ago between the sun and waves and amped up alcohol. Heineken and Becks probably the most.

American

Sam is great but still have a fondness for my old college standby (when I had some extra money) Michelob.

What’s with the PBR craze? Or is it just the recession?

KINGFISHER

it is not the recession. it’s the dumb hipsters that drink this crap thinking they’re extremely underground and not mainstream in their taste

Come on Vikas, Kingfisher is terrible. One kingfisher gives me a terrible hangover the next day whereas I never get a hangover from any other beer. Maybe its the glycerein, I do not know. I did have something called “Indian Pale Aile” the other day which wasn’t bad. Gave me hope for the future of Indian Beer.

I really hope that someone breaks up Malya’s corrupt monopoly on the alcohol industry in India. You can’t find any domestic beers besides Kingfisher at restaurants these days because of Kingfisher.

budsweiser… is good yaar

I attribute the PBR craze to hipsters, but I think the catalyst was Blue Velvet.

Frank Booth: What kind of beer do you like? Jeffrey Beaumont: Heineken. Frank Booth: [shouting] Heineken? F–k that s–t! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Hipster Barista

Good movie. Big Lynch fan.

speaking of Blue Velvet, i recommend David Lynch’s new song + video (yes, he’s a multifaceted artist who sings as well/although it’s debatable whether the sounds he produces qualify for the term ‘singing’): Crazy Clown Time. Definitely NSFW, in fact not safe for anyone in any location, public or private. you must listen to the whole thing at least 3 times first, before you start to appreciate

how about OLD MONK thats king of rum…

Old Monk has a place in my heart through many nights in goa, but I don’t think I actually enjoy drinking it. At least its not Feni.

Kingfisher tastes like any other western style pilsner no difference in taste.

What do people in India drink anyways? I’m from a family of non-drinking, vegetarian BJP/RSS types, so not really clued in on what the cool indian kids do.

i drank a ton of pbr in the early oughts because it was the cheapest beer you could get (outside of iron city brigades and golden anniversary) and i had no money, so the socioeconomic factors here predate and might even override the hipster/poverty vacation cultural phenomena

The cool kids are paying 120 percent import duty on Corona.

I drink domestic tuborg, carlsberg, and sometimes bud because I’m a cheap son of a bitch.