Level II Topics by CFAI Study Session

One of my favorite features of the new site is the ability to “tag” topics using one of the CFAI study sessions. For example, if you post a topic on ethics you can select Study Session 1: Ethical and Professional Standards so that your topic will show up in the filter for that study session. This will allow you and other members of AF to quickly access posts for a specific study session. To tag a new topic with a study session, simply choose that study session from the Filed Under categories above the Save button on the new forum topic page.

I’ve filed this topic under Study Session 1 to use as an example. You can see the Filed Under link on the right side of the page for easy access to all other topics filed under Study Session 1.

To access topics by a specific study session, please use the following links:

Study Session 1: Ethical and Professional StandardsStudy Session 2: Ethical and Professional Standards: ApplicationStudy Session 3: Quantitative Methods for ValuationStudy Session 4: Economics for ValuationStudy Session 5: Financial Reporting and Analysis: Intercorporate Investments, Post-Employment and Share Based Compensation, and Multinational OperationsStudy Session 6: Financial Reporting and Analysis: Quality of Financial Reports and Financial Statement AnalysisStudy Session 7: Corporate FinanceStudy Session 8: Corporate Finance: Financing and Control IssuesStudy Session 9: Equity Valuation: Valuation ConceptsStudy Session 10: Equity Valuation: Industry and Company Analysis and Discounted Dividend ValuationStudy Session 11: Equity Investments: Free Cash Flow and Other Valuation ModelsStudy Session 12: Fixed Income: Valuation ConceptsStudy Session 13: Fixed Income: Topics in Fixed Income AnalysisStudy Session 14: Derivative Investments: Valuation and StrategiesStudy Session 15: Alternative InvestmentsStudy Session 16: Portfolio Management: Process, Asset Allocation, and Risk ManagementStudy Session 17: Portfolio Management: Economic Analysis, Active Management, and Trading

What if you failed to tag the thread you created? Can you go back to it & tag it?

Wow, very nice feature. Yesterday only I was looking for such a feature in Analyst Forum.

Thanks a ton!!

thanks for this …really helps…

in L2, which are the most theory heavy subjects? Econ and Equity?

Fixed Income and Economics